Breast treatment | One solution for all your breast surgery problems
Best clinic for breast treatment in Bangalore. Offerings include breast reduction, enhancement, and augmentation.
Get a Call Back
Please Fill the Form & Our representative will Contact you within 2 hours.
It is time to say goodbye to those problems.
For women who have been tired from Nerve pain, Severe back, neck, and shoulder pain, Chronic rash or irritation of the skin under the breasts due to large and disproportionate breasts, and restriction in activities.
Give yourself a break from your body struggles with Breast Reduction Surgery. We offer a cost-effective solution for women who are tired of living with these issues.
Take charge of your life today.
Breast Reduction, also known as Reduction Mammaplasty, is a surgical procedure of removing the excess fat, tissue, and skin from the breast. An individual can have breast reduction surgery to reduce the size of the breasts. Most middle-aged women or women after pregnancy suffer from heavy and sagging breasts. This may lead to:
- Nerve pain
- Severe back, neck, and shoulder pain
- Chronic rash or irritation of the skin under the breasts
- Restricted activity
- Difficulty due to large breasts
If an individual feels uncomfortable having a large breast, they can go for Breast reduction surgery. This might help to participate in physical activities and give a proportionate body shape. Large breasts will also lead to many complications like back, neck, and shoulder pain, rashes or skin irritation under the breasts, etc. Breast reduction surgery is considered very common for most females with large breasts. The success rate of this surgery is very high; most women have reported that the symptoms are relieved after the surgery. The risks involved are very minimal and rare.
Maira's Breast reduction treatment
A successful surgery helps achieve a breast size in proportion with the body. Mairawellness provides the best breast reduction surgery in Bangalore, India with the latest technology and world-class doctors.
Contact us today!
Breast Lift is also known as Mastopexy. The surgery raises the saggy, droopy boobs by removing the excess skin and tightening the tissue to provide a lifted contour to the boobs. It also reduces the areola size if it is enlarged.
Due to age, pregnancy, hormonal changes, and weight fluctuations, a woman’s breast tends to change over time, losing the firmness and the lifted look. Breast lift surgery can bring back the lost ages and give a youthful appearance, providing a toned look for the body and boosting your self-esteem.
The surgery over the ages has provided immense confidence in the image of a woman. Many women from the showbiz background opt for the procedure to retain their youthfulness forever. No wonder the breast lift/Mastopexy procedure is one of the most popular among women of all ages.
Breast Augmentation Surgery
Breast augmentation is a surgery to increase breast size.
It is also known as breast implant surgery or augmentation mammoplasty. Breast augmentation surgery uses a breast implant and a fat transfer method to get the desired fullness of the breast. It provides symmetry and a natural look to your boobs. Breast Augmentation surgery helps restore volume lost after weight loss, post-breastfeeding, and sometimes with aging.
Not all woman is blessed with an aesthetically beautiful breast. It is essential for self-esteem, confidence, and personal relationships. It helps boost your career if you are an artist or show business.
According to the ISAPS (International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeon) survey, 2018
Total breast augmentation surgery worldwide is 1,862,506, which is 6.1% more than in 2017. In comparison, 31,602 breast augmentation surgery were done in India in 2018.
Expert cosmetic surgeon Dr. Milan Doshi is well known for safe, natural-looking, and long-lasting breast augmentation surgery results in Mumbai, India. Breast sizer and addition of real-time 3 d virtual imagination with Crisalix help you to decide the best breast implant to match your desire.
- Pause smoking two weeks before and after the procedure.
- Inform the doctor if you are currently under any medication(s).
- Avoid taking any medication like aspirin or ibuprofen (Motrin®, Advil®), One week before the surgery, as These medications can cause increased bleeding during surgery.
- Before attending your scheduled surgery, Do take a thorough head shower in the morning but do not consume anything – including water, coffee or tea – from midnight until the procedure is complete(so try to stay in for 24 hours beforehand!).
- if you are conditioned with asthma then Bring all your inhalers with you to use during surgery according to your normal routine.
- You are strictly advised to rest for two days and avoid bending or lifting heavy objects.
- You can expect to get back to work within a week. but it’s advised that you take at least one week off work to give your breasts enough time to heal completely
- You’ll be able to shower after seven days after the surgery.
- Wear a post-surgery pressure garment while awake, even during sleep, for two weeks following surgery, and also attend post-operative follow-ups so we know how well they’re healing!
- Increased self-confidence and self-esteem
- Improvement in posture
- The ability to wear more fitted clothing
- Reduced chance back ache
- Ability to participate in sporting activities
- A wider choice of clothing
important things you should know
Questions And Answers
- Admission fee
- Surgeon fee
- Age of the patient
- The medical condition of the patient
- Post-surgical complications that are involved
- Admission room that you opted for
- Any other lab tests or examinations such as X-rays, ECG, etc.
A breast implant surgery is done to:
- Increase breast size
- Enhance the breast shape
- Correct asymmetry and uneven appearance
- Restore breast volume loss due to surgery or injury
- Reconstruct a breast after the treatment of breast cancer
- Overcome breast sagging
A successful breast implant surgery helps in the following ways:
- Enhance the size and shape of breasts
- Gives breast cancer survivors a chance to regain confidence
- Minimal invasive with more minor trauma to breasts
- Boosts confidence and offers more clothing options
Once the patient is given anesthesia, the surgeon will make an incision in one of the below areas:
- Along the underside of the breast (most popular)
- Around the nipple
- Underarm (only in selected women)
The location where the incision has been performed can affect how visible the scars would be after the surgery. It will also decide the complications a patient may experience after breast enlargement treatment. The surgeon will put the breast implant into the pocket above or below the chest muscle. After the implant is placed, the surgeon will close the incision with sutures and may also set temporary drains to prevent fluid or blood accumulation.
Unlike any other surgery, breast reduction also has a few risks associated with it. Possible risks of breast reduction surgery include:
- Loss of sensation in and around the nipples
- Difficulty in breastfeeding
- The difference in size of the breasts or irregular placement of the areolae
- Blood clot or infection
- Discoloration of the skin around the breasts
Breast reduction surgery helps in resolving issues including:
- Chronic shoulder, back and neck pain
- Irritation under the breasts
- Deep grooves caused by bra strap pressure
- Restricted physical activity
- Sleep difficulties
- Difficulty fitting into clothes
- Finding the right bra size
- Poor self-image
- Difficulty in doing exercise.
Breast reduction can opt at any age. However, doctors advise waiting until the time breasts are fully developed. Furthermore, breast reduction surgery can also affect breastfeeding, so it should be put on hold if someone is planning to start a family.