Say goodbye to unwanted hair | Painless Laser Hair Removal For Men & Women In Bangalore
It’s a big decision to remove unwanted hair on sensitive areas like the bikini line or underarms. Clear up unwanted hair and enjoy smooth skin when you invest in laser hair removal services from Maira Wellness.
Get a Call Back
Please Fill the Form & Our representative will Contact you within 2 hours.
The saviour Laser Hair removal
Traditional hair removal methods such as waxing, hair removal cream, and shaving are temporary and irritate the sensitive skin & might accelerate hair density soon. In fact, These methods result in more ingrown hair and tend to increase hair folliculitis.
Folliculitis is a normal skin condition where hair follicles become inflamed. It may appear as tiny red bumps or whiteheads around the hair follicles. The disease can spread and turn into nonhealing, crusty sores. A bacterial or fungal infection usually causes it.
The condition isn’t life-threatening but itchy, sore, and embarrassing, which turns out even more painful and troublesome in the case of Facial Hair. Further infections can cause permanent hair loss and scarring. The only way to fix all of this is to go Laser.
The Popular Laser Hair removal
Laser hair removal is the desired treatment for people who have unwanted hair on their face or body. It’s practically safe and gentle enough for all skin types.
Why is Laser Hair Removal Preferred By Clients?
- An efficient method to eliminate unwanted hair.
- A fast, reliable, and permanent solution.
- It can be used on any body part and all skin types.
- Quicker treatment with no downtime.
- Convenient and cost-effective treatment.
- It only requires 6-10 sessions versus an endless count with methods like waxing, tweezing, or shaving.
Get rid of Unwanted Hair with a new way to eliminate! Try Laser Hair removal Treatment at Maira Wellness today!
MAIRA Health is the best laser hair removal clinic in Bangalore, which has Expertise in selective photothermolysis techniques for long-lasting results. Maira uses A specific wavelength of light and chooses pulse duration to provide an optimal effect on the targeted tissue with minimal impact on surrounding tissue. With the selected absorption of photons, black or brown colored hair is easily targeted. Laser treatment works very well on actively growing hair follicles. After the treatment, the hair follicles generally shed off within two to three weeks*, resulting in silky smooth skin.
Benefits for you from Maira Wellness Centre
Laser Hair Removal Treatment At MAIRA, we use four different Lasers for the Laser Hair Removal procedure depending on the skin type. Further information about laser types is in the FAQ section.
The usual procedural steps involve the following:
- The Doctor reviews the skin type to see what Laser would be suited.
- Our professionals shall discuss the client’s health in general, expected or due to pregnancy, allergies, and skin sensitivity.
- Once affirmed, the MAIRA administers the client to Laser treatment. A test patch for confirmation.
- Once our Expertise examines the test patch, they advise the clients on the number of sessions required for the complete removal.
- Pre-care instructions will be instructed beforehand to the client, and the sessions will be scheduled accordingly.
- The during as well as post-care instructions are given in the section below.
Frequently Asked Questions About Laser Hair Removal
Facial Laser Hair Removal:
Most modern-day people opt for Laser facial hair removal to get rid of unwanted hairs in their body. This technique is one of the most comfortable methods for the long-term reduction of excess body hair, and it’s popular among working professionals with busy schedules. Women generally reach out for laser facial hair removal to remove hair on the upper lip, chin, or sidelock and look out for smooth facial skin. However, due to the increased demand for grooming in the corporate industry, men have started looking for permanent hair solutions.
The laser facial hair removal Treatment is a hassle-free, efficient and popular hair removal method, yet the results are long-lasting. It hinders hair growth and reveals effective hair reduction. The laser facial hair removal technique uses a pulsating light beam that passes through the skin layers and targets the hair follicle. The heat produced by the light beam destroys the hair follicles, and eventually, the hair becomes weak, then falls out. Further, the follicle loses its ability to create new hair strands, and often it results in permanent hair elimination.
Armpits Laser Hair Removal
I don’t particularly appreciate shaving my underarms. Even though I don’t think it’s my sensitive skin or anything, shaving my armpits always feels like torture, and it takes too long. Consequently, it bleeds everywhere. Something needs to change! I feel like my skin is put up in flames.
Before you look for a laser hair removal appointment, it’s essential to understand all this cosmetic treatment’s benefits and potential risks.
And while laser hair removal may deliver longer-lasting results, it doesn’t offer permanent results, and it may be painful for some people.
- Do not apply Makeup/lotion/deodorant on the day of your appointment (on the treated spot).
- Getting exposed to direct sunlight is strictly prohibited for at least three days before and after your treatment.
- Drink less than two alcoholic drinks within 24 hours of the surgery.
- Avoid any form of physical injury.
- Patients should not use self-tanners or spray transfer at least two weeks before treatment.
- Redness & Bumps are normal: Immediate after the treatment, redness, as well as bumps in the target area, is seen as standard, which lasts a maximum of two hours. It is trivial for the treated area to feel a burning sensation. In such a situation, use a cold compress against the burning sensation. If any crusting evolves, use an antibiotic cream. Discomforts increase linearly as skin pigment gets Darker than lighter skin, and dark skin pigments may persist the pains longer.
- Cleanse the area treated gently: The cleaning should be done by patting with a dry towel, not rubbed instead, for at least 48hours after the treatment. Then the spot area may be washed gently with a mild soap.
- Do Not apply makeup & lotion/moisturizer/deodorant for the first 24 hours: the treated area should be kept clean & dry for at least the first 24 hours. If redness or irritation persists, strictly skip your makeup & moisturizer & deodorant (for underarms) until the discomfort vanishes.
- 5-30 days after your treatment, the Dead hairs will begin to shed: Stubble, representing dead hair shed from the hair follicle, will show up within 5-30 days of the treatment date and is normal and will fall off quickly.
- Exfoliate to speed up hair shedding: 5-30 days after the treatment, the dead hair pushes its way out of the follicle. This may appear as new hair growth. You can speed up this process by washing the dead hair with a washcloth.
- Avoid the sun: For two months, avoid sunlight exposure to minimize the chances of dark or light spots. Wear sunscreen (SPF 25 or higher) all through the treatment period.
- Do not/scratch/tweeze/ wax/thread/pick the area. Please do not scratch, pick, or use hair removal methods or products other than shaving on the treated area during your laser treatments, as it will prevent you from achieving the best results.
- Hair growth differs: Most will experience hairless bliss after 6-9 sessions, with no need to check for stubble (yep, it’s life-changing!).
Although very rare, there may be possible adverse reactions immediately after the treatment, such as:
- Excessive pain.
- Excessive, persistent erythema (skin redness caused by increased blood flow).
- Edema (swelling caused by fluid retention).
- Blistering (raised portion of the skin due to filling of fluid).
- Bruising or marking of the skin in the shape of the crystal.
- Grey/ash colour forming or the skin appears puckered.
- Skin appeared puckered.
Here are some briefs on what you can expect from our treatment for laser facial hair removal treatment,
- The technician shall examine your facial hair, which needs to be eliminated, and trim it if necessary to maintain a length of a few millimeters.
- You will have to cover your eyes with protective eye gear throughout the procedure.
- The Expertise applies high-grade gel on the skin surface to assist the laser beam in penetrating deeper skin layers where it can target the hair follicle.
- The technician will adjust the laser instrument as per the hair location, thickness, and the color of hair & skin.
- Before the laser facial hair removal treatment, the technician will try one pulsating beam to check if any untoward side effect occurs. The same person will continue the facial hair removal with the laser beam.
Laser hair removal can be painful and may cause burns or blisters if done incorrectly. You must find a reputable clinic with experienced technicians to help minimize these risks. • The more treatments you undergo, the greater the chance of achieving permanent results—but even one treatment can produce good results if done correctly by an experienced technician.
In most cases, clients can resume their normal activities immediately.
Laser hair removal service allows you to have permanent hair removal with minimal pain, no chance for infection, and instant results!