People who should avoid
- Pregnant, breastfeeding, or underweight people.
- People with severe veins are in the area where treatment will take place.
- Individuals with active infections or inflammation.
- Persons wearing metal items such as rings and watches.
- People who are using certain medications that inhibit blood clotting (oral contraceptives)
- Individuals who have unstable health such as diabetes and osteoporosis.]
- No downtime is required.
- Results last for a long time with proper nutrition.
- Causes minimal side effects.
- Leaves no scars.
- No anesthetic is needed, painless.
- Results are gradual, so you can maintain discretion about the procedure.
- May be less efficient for people who have a lot of weight to lose but works well for others.
- Can complement other modes of fat loss like liposuction if necessary.